If you’ve always wanted to...
- Improve the customer experience of your business,
- Enhance your customer retention, and
- Do service design with a small budget
...then this course is for you!
In this course, I’ve included 100 videos principles that will teach you everything you need to know, including
- The basics of service design,
- How you can make people less frustrated,
- How to find out if you make people feel like shit,
- How to do service design without an additional budget, and
- How to use the power of psychology to create better experiences.
A practical course
It is a very practical course that will teach you simple principles to
- Avoid missed appointments with a stupidly simple trick,
- Enhance your conversion rate by being lazy,
- Make the waiting experience suck less,
- Reduce cleaning costs with a bit of fun, and
- Solve problems without spending huge amounts of money.
Beyond the myth and preconceived ideas
This course also breaks some popular myths about customer experience and service design. You learn, for example, that
- You don’t need to be a big team to enhance your customer experience,
- Customer experience and Service Design features can be simple to implement,
- Technology is not the solution to every user experience problem,
- Big problems don’t always need big solutions, and
- It’s sometimes better to work on the perception of the problem than to work on the problem itself.