What a journey! Together we learned a lot about ideation. As a reminder, here a few of the things you learned:
- What ideation is, why it's important and when it can be dangerous stupid thing
- What the core principles for a positive and healthy ideation session are
- What are some tools to help you kickstart your ideation process and where to find more
- How to prioritize the hundreds of ideas you have created
- How to run a typical idea generation process with friends or colleagues
- Where to find more content about ideation to learn even more
That's a lot of learning there! So a big bravo to you for sticking until the end of this course. You can be very proud of yourself 💪
Thank you for joining
As I said at the beginning of this journey that we spend together: the fact that you joined this course gives me a tremendous amount of motivation to keep on investing time teaching, building courses and creating templates and tools. It's work that doesn't make any financial sense, but when I see the number of people who benefit of it, it gives a lot of sense to my life. So thanks for that mate.
Thanks to those who make it possible
I want to thank a few other people who are big motivators and who make it possible for me to keep on writing courses.
The first and most important person I want to thank is obviously my wife Joëlle. She pushes me in this adventure of being a teacher and I'm so thankful for her support.
A big thank you goes also to my mate Loris Olivier, with whom I can share the advancement of my writing process and who always reacts with an enormous amount of positivity and encouragement. Thanks mate.