Finally understand how service designers think and what makes them such a special group of innovators.
This course is not about the tools and methods of Service Design. You can learn those in plenty of other online courses around the web. In this one, you'll just learn how these weird professionals think about the world around them.
What you'll learn
This course has 5 chapters in which you learn that service designers:
- have a human-centered approach;
- love to make shit happen;
- are lazy but that this is a good thing;
- don’t think in silos but in journeys and
- have to deal with uncertainty and self-doubt.