In this second part of the course, you'll learn five principles to create good enough service blueprints quickly. You'll discover that you should:
- Summarize your service blueprint in 4 big stages or moments
- Start with how it feels for the user
- Highlight where shit happens in the service
- Show what happens behind the scenes
- Prove that your blueprint is grounded in field research and data
And there will be a bonus one, but this is a surprise.
Okay, let's get started with the first principle.